Advise for Spanish-English bilingual family adopting a 9-year-old Russian girl

Blume, Maria mblume at utep.edu
Mon Nov 5 20:07:11 UTC 2012

Thanks so much. I am sure they will find this advise most valuable. They previously had adopted an 18 month-old but they are aware that this case is going to be a lot more challenging.  I am glad your child is doing great. María
María Blume
Assistant Professor
Department of Languages and Linguistics
Liberal Arts Building, Room 119
University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso, TX 79968
mblume at utep.edu
915-747-6320

Director of the UTEP Language Acquisition and Linguistics Research Lab
Liberal Arts Building, Room 111
University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso, TX 79968
915-747-7024