Position announcement. Bilingual Education. University of Texas at El Paso.

Blume, Maria mblume at utep.edu
Mon Nov 5 01:35:11 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues:

Would you please help me spread the word on this position? I am sure many
of you have collaborators and students in Bilingual Education, as I do.
Please note that the November 1st date is not a deadline. Applications will
be received until the position is filled.

Dear Professor:

I’m writing to inform you of an opening for candidates at the Associate or
Professor levels the Department of Teacher Education at The University of
Texas at El Paso.  A copy of the position ad is attached.  We ask that you
inform other colleagues of this position and, if you have an interest in it
yourself, we would welcome your application.  You may view the department
on-line at the following:  http://coe.utep.edu/ted/

Very sincerely,

María
María Blume
Assistant Professor
Department of Languages and Linguistics
Liberal Arts Building, Room 119
University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso, TX 79968
mblume at utep.edu
915-747-6320

Director of the UTEP Language Acquisition and Linguistics Research Lab
Liberal Arts Building, Room 111
University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso, TX 79968
915-747-7024