List of "English" nonsense words?

Anat Prior aprior at edu.haifa.ac.il
Wed Oct 17 16:00:15 UTC 2012

several relevant references:

Duyck, W., Desmet, T., Verbeke, L., & Brysbaert, M. (2004). WordGen: A Tool
for Word Selection and Non-Word Generation in Dutch, German, English, and
French. *Behavior Research Methods, Instruments & Computers*, 36(3),
488-499.
the pdf is here: http://users.ugent.be/~wduyck/wordgen-brmic.pdf

*Rastle, K., Harrington, J., & Coltheart, M. (2002). 358,534 nonwords: The
ARC Nonword Database. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 55A,
*
*1339-1362. *
*see also: *http://www.maccs.mq.edu.au/~nwdb/

 *Keuleers, E., & Brysbaert, M. (2010). Wuggy: A multilingual pseudoword
generator. **Behavior Research Methods 42(3), 627-633**.*
and see here:  http://crr.ugent.be/programs-data/wuggy

Best,
Anat