List of "English" nonsense words?

Bruno Estigarribia brunilda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:11:10 UTC 2012

Christine Dollaghan (http://bbs.utdallas.edu/people/dollaghan-pubs.html)
has a well-balanced test for nonword repetition. Write her.
Bruno

Bruno Estigarribia
Assistant Professor of Spanish, Department of Romance Languages and
Literatures
Research Assistant Professor of Psychology, Cognitive Science Program
Investigator, Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities
Dey Hall, Room 332, CB# 3170
estigarr at email.unc.edu
917-348-8162