fun things kids say as first class attention grabbers

limor ben said limorbensaid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:12:37 UTC 2013

A conversation between my brother in law and my Nephew, Eithan, when he was
6 years old (French speaking child):

Father: Est ce que quelqu'un a vue l'entonnoir? (=Did someone find/see the
funnel?) (also noir is 'black' in French)

Eithan: Je n'ais pas vue "l'entonne noir" mais "j'ais vue l'entonne orange"
(I didn't find the "l'entonne noir (=black)" but I saw "l'entonne orange"
(The color of their funnel is orange)

Best

Limor

Dr. Limor Adi-Bensaid (PhD)

Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

Faculty of Health Profession

Ono Academic College

Israel