History of theories in language acquisition

Ewa Haman meh at psych.uw.edu.pl
Fri Dec 13 14:32:27 UTC 2013

Dear Ben,
maybe this will be of some interest for you, although I guess the books are
not going to be accessible since both are in Polish:
Bokus, B., & Shugar, G. W. (2004). *Psychologia języka dziecka. Osignięcia,
nowe perspektywy*. [Psychology of child language. Achievements and new
perspectives] Gdańsk: Gdańskie
 Shugar, G. W., & Smoczyńska, M. (1980). *Badania nad rozwojem języka
dziecka*. [Research on child language development]. Warszawa: PWN

Both books are collections of seminal papers (translated into Polish), but
they also comprise extensive chapters on history of research on child
language by the editors.

Regards,
Ewa Haman