A question re the Secret Life of Scientists series

Annick De Houwer annickej at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 16:09:46 UTC 2013

Hi Jean!

A very Happy New Year to you, too, and to everyone else!
You sent me the links to the show after the IASCL Montreal conference, but
in Europe (where I'm located) it was sadly impossible to view the show. I
know this isn't helpful for the viewing survey, but it's a point they may
want to pay attention to. Why restrict viewing of the show geographically?

All the best,

Annick

Annick De Houwer
currently on leave from the University of Erfurt, Germany