A question re the Secret Life of Scientists series

Jean Berko Gleason jean.berko.gleason at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 07:27:36 UTC 2013

Hi,  everyone.   Happy New Year from snowy Boston.

I have a favor to ask:

A couple of yearsago I took part in an online NOVA series called The
Secret Life of Scientists. (My show includes short videos about language
development as well as my own interests in technology and fast cars.)
The producer of the series is looking for various kinds of evidence that
the shows are being seen.  Backers already know that the series won an
award from the AAAS, but I think the producers would like to be able to
talk about the actual use of the shows, as they apply for funding to
continue the series. Their target audience is a bit youngerthan our
undergraduates, but if you have seen or used theshow I made, or any of
the others, it would be great if you could let me know about it.  I'll
pass on any testimonials to the producers.

Many thanks and good wishes for 2013.

Jean