A question re the Secret Life of Scientists series

Sonal Chitnis sonalc123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:37:22 UTC 2013

 A very happy and prosperous new year to  all! I wish a successful 2013 to
all my  friends and mentors here who have clinical soul with a researcher
mind!
   Thanks for all your contribution in this rehab field and also
enlightening posts. Please keep updating and sharing your valuable
knowledge and work experience!
                    Warm wishes & Regards,
                                 Sonal
--
Ms Sonal V Chitnis
Asst. Professor In Speech Language Pathology &