past IASCL meetings

koc koc at boun.edu.tr
Mon Jan 28 13:45:10 UTC 2013

Hi Edy,

I have informed Brian that as soon as I return to Istanbul (which will
be in end of this week)I will be looking for the overview of the program
and have it transfered to the electronic medium if I find it.  But now
you have reminded me that this can be done from the abstract book -- at
least in terms of the list of presentations, if not the exact program.
So this will be my back-up plan, thanks Edy.

Best regards,

Ayhan

2013-01-28 15:29, edy veneziano yazmış: