Position at Boston University

Jean Berko Gleason jean.berko.gleason at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 21:00:45 UTC 2013

The Department of Psychology at Boston University invites applicants for
a tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level in the area of
DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY, to begin in the academic year 2014/15.  This
position is affiliated with our program in Developmental Science, and is
part of a general expansion in the department in the area of infancy and
early childhood.

We are seeking candidates with a doctorate in developmental psychology,
whose research focuses on early language acquisition or infant
cognition.  We are especially interested in applicants whose work
complements the current strengths of our program.  The successful
candidate will be expected to teach 3 courses per year and engage in
research training at both the undergraduate and graduate level.  Courses
could include Introductory Psychology, Developmental Psychology,
Language Development, and Cognitive Development.  Salary will be
commensurate with experience.  Applicants should provide a curriculum
vitae, a statement of research interests, copies of representative
scholarly papers, and three letters of reference.  Boston University is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The deadline for
applications is October 1^st , 2013.  Inquiries may be directed to
Katherine O'Shea, Psychology Department, Boston University, 64
Cummington Mall, Boston, MA  02215 (kaoshea at bu.edu
<mailto:kaoshea at bu.edu>). Applications will only be accepted through
AcademicJobsOnline.org.