MacWhinney files mismatch?

Lynne Murphy lynneguist at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 18 20:57:11 UTC 2013

Dear Brian,

Thanks very much for the very quick response!

We downloaded everything today--manual and files, so they should be the
most current version. Perhaps the right version of the db manual isn't up
or the file-name table in it hasn't been updated? The listing of files in
the manual goes up to 121 then restarts at 1 for the Mark files. The ones
in the db go up to 90b2. I'd basically like to be able to match the old
file numbers I have to the new file names. So, if there's an updated table
of file numbers and dates, I'd be very grateful for it. I could make one
myself, but if it's been done...

All best,
Lynne