position in communications disorders

leah gedalyovich leah.gedalyovich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:55:21 UTC 2013

Dear all
I have been asked to post the following position for Achva Academic College
in Israel.

Achva Academic  College is seeking applications for a lecturer or senior
lecturer level tenure-track faculty position for an academic course in
communication disorders which is currently being actively developed.

Primary criteria are excellence in research and in teaching, and candidates
from all areas of specialization are encouraged to apply. Ph.D. is required
in speech, language, or hearing sciences or a related field. Essential
duties include teaching at the undergraduate level.

 *We are especially seeking candidates specializing in audiology.*

* *To be assured full consideration, complete applications should be
received by November 25, 2013.  A curriculum vitae, letter of application,
selected publications, and letter of recommendation that address the
applicant's potential in both research and teaching should be e-mailed as
attachments to *adi_k at achva.ac.il* <adi_k at achva.ac.il>

--
Leah R. Paltiel-Gedalyovich                לאה ר. פלטיאל-גדליוביץ
Tel/Fax טל/פקס 0775060053