Faculty openings: SLHS at SDSU for Fall 2014

Tracy Love, Ph.D. traluvgef at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 02:01:45 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Please share the following announcement with faculty, colleagues, post-docs
and doctoral students. We apologize for cross posting.

We are writing to let you know of two tenure/tenure-track positions for
Fall 2014 that we are currently conducting in the School of Speech,
Language and Hearing Sciences at San Diego State University.

Speech Science<http://slhs.sdsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/slhs-speech-job-130729.pdf>,
Open
rank (Dr. Ignatius Nip, Search Chair)

We are seeking a person with skills in voice, fluency, or resonance
disorders. Additional areas of expertise or focus may include speech
perception, the cognitive neuroscience of speech, neurogenic speech and
swallowing disorders, and augmentative and alternative communication.

Evidence-based treatment<http://slhs.sdsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/slhs-job-evidence-based-130829.pdf>,
Assistant/Associate
(Dr. Tracy Love, Search Chair)[image:
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif]

We are seeking a person with expertise in treatment research with language
impaired child and/or adult populations. Additional areas of expertise or
focus may include cognitive neuroscience of language, neurogenic language
and cognitive disorders, developmental language disorders.

Details for both positions can be found on our website (
http://slhs.sdsu.edu/open-positions/)

Sincerely,

Tracy Love and Ignatius Nip

*School of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences*
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
Mail Code 1518
San Diego, California 92182-1518