trilingualism

Leher Singh leher.singh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:27:45 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to differentiate participants in terms of being bilingual with
some 3rd language exposure and trilingualism. Unfortunately, the data I
have are confined to percent breakdown of exposure to each language. Could
anyone point me to references as to what kind of language input a child
would have to have to each language at a minimum to be considered
trilingual? Suggestions or criteria currently adopted by others would be
appreciated!

Best wishes,
Leher