Workshop on Late Stages in Speech and Communication Development (LSCD 2014) - Working Links

Michèle Pettinato ympettinato at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:38:38 UTC 2014

apologies to all who attempted to use the links in the message - these
don't seem to be working.

Below are fresh links which should work.  If not, pasting them into the
browser will do the trick:

for the workshop website:
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/psychlangsci/research/speech/lscd-2014

submission instructions: