# of IASCL papers and contributors

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Jul 24 20:43:27 UTC 2014

Dear Virginia (and Ludovica),

    Many thanks for posting this additional summary.  Perhaps we should add that the programs from which these numbers were extracted can be found at http://www.iascl.org/programmes.html.  For most of the more recent meetings, these programs contain and lot of information, including abstracts.  Perhaps Ludovica can ask the IASCL web people to add your sheet to those links too. I know that Zita Réger and Csaba Pléh were organizers at Budapest and that both Vancouver and Budapest were hosted in University facilities, if you want to fill in some of those blanks.  If anyone ever finds any information about the earlier meetings in London and Japan, that would be great.  For the meeting in San Sebastian, we produced a CD-ROM with all the papers.  I could send you a copy of that CD-ROM and I think others have copies too.  Perhaps we could even post those papers on the IASCL web site.
    We should also make sure that the materials from the meeting last week in Amsterdam get added to the others at http://www.iascl.org/programmes.html

Best regards,

-- Brian MacWhinney