course for teacher-training students on language in middle and high schools

Frederike Groothoff frederike.groothoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:59:27 UTC 2014

Dear Shanley,

it might be a good idea to read:
Griebel,W., Heinisch, R., Kieferle, C., Röbe, E. & Seifert, A. (Eds.), *Transition
to School and Multilingualism – A Curriculum for Educational Professionals.*
 Hamburg, Germany: Verlag Dr. Kovac.

There is background information on multilingualism, but there are also many
examples of good practice. I read the Dutch version, but there is also a
german version.

Good luck,
Frederike Groothoff