Validated Language exposure questionnaires for children growing up in a multilingual context

Cristina McKean cristina.mckean at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Sep 11 17:40:10 UTC 2014

Thank you very much indeed everyone, these are all very helpful.

Keep them coming if there are more! It is very useful to see different approaches.

Cristina

On 11 Sep 2014, at 18:35, walesgin <walesgin at gmail.com<mailto:walesgin at gmail.com>> wrote:

Just to add one more to the mix.  Here is the questionnaire we've been using for child participants here in Miami.  We have it in Spanish as well, if you would like a copy of that.
Please feel free to adapt this to your needs.
All the best,

V. C. Mueller Gathercole, Ph.D.
Professor of Linguistics
Director, Linguistics Program
Director, Linguistics Experimental Research Laboratory
Florida International University

http://vcmuellergathercole.weebly.com/index.html

 Issues in the Assessment of Bilinguals and Solutions for the Assessment of Bilinguals, edited by V C Mueller Gathercole and published by Multilingual Matters: http://www.channelviewpublications.com/specialoffers.asp?
[TOC at: http://vcmuellergathercole.weebly.com/selected-publications-books.html]

Latest news from FIU's Linguistics Program: http://linguisticshotnews.weebly.com<http://linguisticshotnews.weebly.com/>