Japanese History request ?

Santiago J. Martín Ciprián smartcip at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 2 09:33:17 UTC 2010

Dear Mr Badawi:

Thank you for your e-mail. My field of study is Japanese Linguistics, specially the reconstruction of Proto-Japanese. It means that my knowledge of Modern Japanese History is very shallow. Anyway, if you think that I could be of any help for you and the good progress of your thesis, let me know it. I'll be very happy to be able to give you as much help as I could.

Best regards

 Santiago J. Martín Ciprián
UniversidadTokai
Japón

martin at keyaki.cc.u-tokai.ac.jp
smartcip at yahoo.com

________________________________
From: habibbadawi <habib.badawi at GMAIL.COM>
To: JAPANLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sent: Fri, April 30, 2010 4:57:46 AM
Subject: Japanese History request ?

   Dear Dr.

    I'm a scholar in the Lebanese university, History Department.

I'm preparing M.A Thesis entitled " The political History of Japan

between the two World Wars".

     Here in Lebanon I'm facing Lack of resources, so I created this
blog seeking for your help in information for my thesis, then GOD
Welling, my quest to earn PHD in Modern History.

http://habib-japanesethesis.blogspot.com/

http://habibcv.blogspot.com/

Any information will be appreciated, from my heart I thank you for your time.

Regards

--
HabibalBadawi