Japanese History request ?

habib badawi habib.badawi at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 2 20:44:27 UTC 2010

*Dear Dr.Santiago Ciprián

    Cordially I thank you for your time ,kindness & good well.I read an
article you wrote :About five poems from the book The Cypher ,Borges and
Japan .Even it is about literature ,it was amazing for me as a historian ,
you revealed the art of Jorge Luis Borges in a special-way.

     Wishing you the best

Sincerely

Habib
*

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Santiago J. Martín Ciprián <
smartcip at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Mr Badawi:
>
> Thank you for your e-mail. My field of study is Japanese Linguistics,
specially the reconstruction of Proto-Japanese. It means that my knowledge
of Modern Japanese History is very shallow. Anyway, if you think that I
could be of any help for you and the good progress of your thesis, let me
know it. I'll be very happy to be able to give you as much help as I could.

--
Habib al Badawi

--
Habib al Badawi