[LAP] Position available for teaching syntax, semantics and pragmatics

Maria Isabel Maldonado spanishprofessor1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:22:38 UTC 2018

Private sector university is looking for a PhD in linguistics to teach
syntax, pragmatics and semantics.
Foreign PhD's preferred. The candidate will need to work well within a team
and be energetic.
Interested candidates e-mail me your CV.
Only serious candidates apply.

Maria Isabel Maldonado
PhD in Spanish Language and General Linguistics (UNED, Spain)
Director Al Andalus Institute of Languages
Editor Eurasian Journal of Humanities
Associate Professor
DELL-UMT

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail transmission is
legally privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are therefore notified by this notice that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking information in reliance on the e-mailed information
is strictly prohibited under the law. If you have received this
transmission in error or mistake, please notify me by e-mail with the
purpose to forward it to the correct recipient.