[LAP] Informal notification of the decisions about your paper abstracts submitted to ICLAP 2018

ICLAP 2018 iclap2018 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:35:37 UTC 2018

Please all note that the registration details and the registration form can
be found in the *Registration* section of the conference webpage,
www.iclap.org/ICLAP2018. And if some author has submitted his/her abstract
to the conference but has not found the title of his/her submission in the
Excel file shared in the previous email he/she is suggested to please
indicate it today by noon. We would not consider any such indication
afterwards. So far, the following titles have been reported to be
overlooked/skipped from enlisting, review and notifications:

1. Multilingualism as a tool of marginalization or empowerment in Pakistan:
A class room perspective (University of Sargodha)
2. Patriarchy of Punjabi Culture: A Case Study of Folk Lore Heer Ranjha
(FCCU)
3. Discourse of Truck Art (FCCU)
4. Development and Use of Hypermedia Software for English language teaching
in a Pakistani Private University  (UCP)
5. Multilingualism in Pakistan (LCWU)

Authors of these abstracts would soon be notified about the decisions of
the scientific committee after they get their submissions reviewed by
experts.

Regards
Coordinator ICLAP 2018