[LAP] Fwd: Permanent email addresses

Maria Isabel Maldonado spanishprofessor1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:01:04 UTC 2020

Dear all

As you know I’m not working at Univ of Management  and Technology any
longer.  I have been receiving lots of emails in regards to conferences
from different universities of the country.

For this reason I would like to send a small reminder about my permanent
email addresses:

Main: spanishprofessor1 at gmail.com
Students: drmariamaldonado at gmail.com

Pls avoid any other you may have in your records.

Thank you kindly.

Regards
--
Maria Isabel Maldonado
PhD in Spanish Language and General Linguistics (UNED, Spain)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail transmission is
legally privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are therefore notified by this notice that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking information in reliance on the e-mailed information
is strictly prohibited under the law. If you have received this
transmission in error or mistake, please notify me by e-mail with the
purpose to forward it to the correct recipient.
--
Maria Isabel Maldonado
PhD in Spanish Language and General Linguistics (UNED, Spain)
Director Al Andalus Institute of Languages
Editor Eurasian Journal of Humanities
Associate Professor
UMT