[LAP] CALL FOR PAPERS

Irfan Abbas irfanabbas.mul at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:58:07 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

We cordially invite you to our First bilingual conference on Language &
Literature (NCCL-2020) that will take place at Minhaj University Lahore on
Sunday, March 15, 2020.

This is a national event affording intellectual and professional space for
teachers, administrators, researchers, and advocacy leaders with experience
and expertise in relevant fields; forging new pathways, understandings,
partnerships and solutions about language education and policy.

The attached conference flyer contains information regarding abstract
submission and registration deadlines.

Best Regards,

Irfan Abbas, Head school of English, Minhaj University Lahore.