[LAP] Got a minute?

saima javed saimamubashra at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 07:44:01 UTC 2021

Thank you all who spared their precious time and provided valuable
information. However, the response has not been very encouraging thus far.
I understand the difficulty one can face in sparing time for any secondary
tasks when one is already buried under work, but there is always some room
to go all out and help.
Ten minutes of your precious time can save me hours of time and a lot of
frustration.

Posting the links again for your convenience.

https://forms.gle/cSMS7x66w78Bf3aRA
https://forms.gle/zJeA7F8dHzbuBpWz5

Thanking you in anticipation.

Saima Mubashra