[Lexicog] Korean and Toolbox

Martin Hosken martin_hosken at SIL.ORG
Wed Feb 18 02:49:38 UTC 2004

Dear Benjamin,

>The good news is that Toolbox is operating just fine with Korean without
Keyman!

Yes. But be aware that the data is not being stored in Unicode but in the
Korean multi-byte legacy encoding. THis is not a problem assuming you are
aware that that is what is going on.

Thanks for testing this.

>Should I forward this e-mail to the Busemans through the Toolbox Webpage?

No. This is all well known stuff :)

Yours,
Martin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511