[Lexicog] specialized lexicography and shoebox

bmaroneze bmaroneze at BOL.COM.BR
Tue Jan 27 20:15:02 UTC 2004

Dear colleagues,
   I am a postgraduate student at the University of Sao
Paulo, Brazil, and one of my research areas is
Specialized Lexicography (Terminology). As I know that
most of the members of this list uses Shoebox, I wish
to know if someone has already used this software to
handle terminological dictionaries. Is Shoebox adequate
to this kind of research? Which other softwares could
be adequate?
Thank you in advance!
Bruno O. Maroneze
University of Sao Paulo, Brazil