[Lexicog] XML for dictionaries

Susan McCormick smccormick at COMCAST.NET
Tue Jan 27 18:08:15 UTC 2004

OLIF (Open Lexicon Interchange Format) is an XML format for lexicons and
terminology bases.  You can access specifications and all supporting
documentation at www.olif.net.  It might be worth a look for you.  It's
essentially an exchange format, but is used by many for modelling their
lexicons, glossaries, etc.

Susan McCormick
Olif Consortium
www.olif.net