[Lexicog] Languages represented on this list

Klaus Spreda klaus_spreda at SIL.ORG
Sat Jun 12 06:58:29 UTC 2004

I am Klaus W. Spreda, formerly Metta Translation Project, Cameroon. Now in
semi-retirement still in contact with the project from Germany.

I started a Metta-English on the computer years ago and am presently
revising it on the basis of what material is still available to me here. It
is planned that the revised version will go to the Metta team, once I am
through with what I can do from here, and that the file will be kept up by
the indigenous Metta team. I also hope that it will be useful in supporting
the Bible translation in progress, especially through the interlinearing
function for a back translation. That would be a help to translation
consultants and as a first consistency check.

I do not write on this list, because usually I do not have anything to say
that has not been touched on by somone else. I Nevertheless enjoy many of
the contributions, some give me ideas of what to look out for in my own
work.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM