[Lexicog] cyrillic with Toolbox

Patrick Chew patchew at BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Oct 27 18:20:32 UTC 2004

Steve-

         Thanks for the heads up. I hope that future versions of Toolbox
allow for direct input of Unicoded goodness...

         I was wondering though...  it should be relatively easy to type
data into something else like a spreadsheet or text file and then import
into designated fields and maintain the encoding/characters, right?

-Patrick

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM