[Lexicog] superscripted letters in orthographies

Sally Keller sally_keller at SIL.ORG
Mon Sep 20 03:29:07 UTC 2004

Are you only thinking of roman orthographies, or would you like examples
from other writing systems? (I could write something to you about the
Cambodian alphabet, which has many letters which are written above or below
other letters.) Sally Keller

P.S. I have not been following any recent discussions, so do not know what
the recent comment about superscripted letters was.