[Lexicog] Unicode and the weather

Troy_C_Moore at SIL.ORG Troy_C_Moore at SIL.ORG
Wed Sep 22 16:57:50 UTC 2004

As for weather conditions here on the Canadian prairies, it's sunny, clear
and 19°C. (Hopefully that symbol from Arial Unicode MS's subset worked and
it's superscripted on all your screens).

TCM :-)
P.S. Canadians always have to speak up when it comes to "American vs
British" anything, eh. And as far as weather goes, I think the only
difference is that neither of you guys use Celsius much!! :-)

"John Roberts" <dr_john_roberts at sil.org>
22/09/2004 01:07
Please respond to lexicographylist