[Lexicog] Digest Number 476

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at YAHOO.IT
Wed Dec 7 16:59:34 UTC 2005

Hi Abdurashid,

the domain for the Uzbek wiktionary already exists.

http://uz.wiktionary.org

Then it depends very much on what you want to achieve: you can start
editing there or add Uzbek to other witkionaries in the translation
section. Working on the Uzbek wiktionary means adding definitions,
synonyms etc. there. If you want to start doing this we can help you on
that. There are some things to be considered in vision of the future
Ultimate Wiktionary that will be particularly favourable for small
wiktionaries. Considering these points you can make sure that Uzbek will
be there from the very beginning.

Besides this there is the University of Bamberg that is particularly
interested in the Uzbek language. I am therefore copying this mail to
Martin.

Well, I am not sure if we should go ahead talking through the list or by
private mail (moderator please tell us :-)

Best wishes,

Sabine

*****
Sabine Cretella