[Lexicog] stereotypical beliefs and lexicography

Miroslava Nikolova stef_mir at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 22 22:43:42 UTC 2005

Bulgarians say: Tova e tumna India za men (That is
dark India to me) meaning "It's all Greek to me".

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM