[Lexicog] Lexique Pro file from scratch

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Wed Jan 12 20:37:42 UTC 2005

Thanks everybody for your help.

I have a number of dictionary files in Shoebox 4.0 (is this a dinosaur
now?) but could never really master getting a Shoebox print out as it
seemed to a pretty complicated manuever.  I may still be able to load
these files into Lexique Pro it seems.  For this reason I stopped using
SB and so I just create lists in plain txt and rtf files.  of course, I
do not claim to be a lexicographer just an interested individual
(tribal member, linguistics student, speaker) who likes to create
non-ordinary dictionaries (placenames, personal names, kinship, etc)
every so often.

Phil Cash Cash (cayuse/nez perce)
UofA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM