[Lexicog] FileMaker Pro 7

Brook Danielle Lillehaugen sheriver at UCLA.EDU
Sat Jul 16 21:43:49 UTC 2005

Thanks everyone for your responses.

In fact, I had been using Shoebox/Toolbox, but recently switched to a Mac,
so I am looking for some dictionary software to use on a Mac.

If anyone has any more comments or experiences about using FileMaker Pro 7
or any other database or dictionary software on a Mac for that matter, I
would be interested.

Thanks again!

-Brook