[Lexicog] RE: [Lexicog]

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Tue Mar 22 05:06:47 UTC 2005

Fritz, you literalist, the answer is surely the one that is intended to be the typo, yes?! (You see how strongly Hayim's fingers overpowered his brain that was trying to reproduce his typo for one of those spellings. My fingers do the same thing.) Hey, I should say that we welcome typos on this list. We might get more posts. I used to type quite accurately--I even won spelling bees as a young student. But as I have aged, something has deteriorated in the connections between my brain and fingers. My fingers take on a mind of their own, and that could be an interesting philosophical question about the mind   :-)

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Cheyenne website: http://www.geocities.com/cheyenne_language
  Which one, Hayim, "instructs"or "instructs"? ;-)

  Fritz Goerling

    As soon as I read my message forwarding an email I noticed my typo. Of course it is "instructs", not "instructs". I apologize for this typo.

    Dr. Hayim Y. Sheynin

    Adjunct Professor of Jewish Literature

    Gratz College

    7605 Old York Rd.