[Lexicog] marking semantic domain subcategories

Jan F. Ullrich jfu at CENTRUM.CZ
Fri May 6 14:31:50 UTC 2005

> Mike Maxwell wrote
>
> I'm confused--this is the second msg I saw today that talks
> about fixed record structure in Sh/Toolbox (the other one was
> Jan Ullrich's msg
> about field order).  AFAIK, you can use any kind of fields
> you want with
> these tools, and in any order.  You might have to edit the database
> template and/or properties, but this can be done.  And you need to be
> consistent (or better, run the Sh/Toolbox consistency
> checks--maybe this
> was Jan's problem).

I am quite certain that all the \xv - \xe - \rf fields are ordered
consistently throughout my database. Yet, after exporting into RTF the
references do not match the sentences. Moreover, whenever any of the \rf
field is empty the entire example section is mixed up in the exported file.

Perhaps I do wrong something I am not aware of, but I have tried every way I
could think of to fix this.

Jan

Jan F. Ullrich
Lakota Language Consortium