[Lexicog] Measure words

Patrick Chew patchew at BERKELEY.EDU
Wed May 11 21:32:13 UTC 2005

FYI, here's a dictionary on Chinese Measure Words...

Title 	Xian dai Han yu liang ci yong fa ci dian / Guo Xianzhen zhu.
Author 	Kuo, Hsien-chen.
Alternate Title 	Liangci yongfa
Edition 	Di 1 ban.
Place/Publisher 	Beijing : Yu wen chu ban she,
Date 	2002.
Description 	27, 234 p. ; 19 cm.

Other languages, i.e. Thai, Hmong, etc. have much more tangible
(dimensional) characteristics for their Measure Words... quite a few
articles out on them...

cheers,
-patrick

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM