[Lexicog] dictionary for children

adallantonia11 adallantonia at UOL.COM.BR
Wed Oct 19 01:03:50 UTC 2005

Dear all.
I'm working on a paper about the making of dictionary for children (in
Brazil) and I'd be very thankfull if you could send me any theorical
information about it. I've already read the message from Hanks to
Aydin - wich was extremely helpfull - but if anyone has any new
contribution to the subject it would be great.
Thank you,
Alessandra Dall'Antonia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM