[Lexicog] irreversible binominals

Filip Rudolf keiefar_66 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 4 18:54:41 UTC 2006

I'm looking for materials concerning the so-called 'irreversible binominals' in English. I keep coming across references to Yakov Malkiel's 'Irreversible Binominals' published in Lingua e Stile (1959) but can't find the actual text. Could somebody help me locate it?
I'd also be grateful for any suggestions about important publications on the subject.

Krzysztof Filip Rudolf
British Council Examinations Centre
University of Gdañsk
Poland