[Lexicog] Slots and slot fillers (nee "Nouns")

Mike Sangrey msangrey at BLUEFELTHAT.ORG
Tue May 30 23:44:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 15:36 -0400, David Frank wrote:
> I am not particularly interested in [...] compentence...

Hmmmmmm...proactive repentance.  Get it over with WHILE you're entering
into guilt so you don't have to REpent  later.  I like it.  May your
tribe increase.

<chuckle>

--
Mike Sangrey                               (msangrey AT BlueFeltHat.org)
Exegetitor.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM