[Lexicog] buzzwords and fuzzwords: embiggen and debiggen

Fritz Goerling Fritz_Goerling at SIL.ORG
Sun Oct 29 14:04:26 UTC 2006

Hello, Sebastian,

Sorry to get your first name wrong the first time.
It is a good man's first name from the part of Germany I come from
(Bavaria).
How come my name? Well, I am German. With a first name like Fritz you can't
hide it.
I am based in Bamako/Mali, West Africa and am a Bible translation
consultant.
What do you do in the Aweti project?

Bis neulich,
Fritz

Hello, Fritz,

> Hallo, Stefan,

It's Sebastian, but never mind...

> Are you German, judging from your e-mail coming from Berlin?

Yes, but I am writing from Belém, Brazil.
And you, where are you based, and how come that German name?

 > One of my favorites is the guru of the new science of fuzzy logic,
 > Bart Kosko, ... “Fuzzy Thinking. The New Science of Fuzzy Logic”,

Thank you for that hint as well!

Auf Wiederschreiben (does not exist, but would be a nice ENrichENment of
German...)

Sebastian

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com