[Lexicog] Fw: Hanwe Wakandeyinge Tunye Girorihi ** Ba ñi Chege Nat^unridan (Merry Christmas & Blessed New Y ear)

Jimm GoodTracks goodtracks at PEOPLEPC.COM
Mon Dec 24 04:08:39 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Jimm GoodTracks
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 9:20 PM
Subject: Hanwe Wakandeyinge Tunye Girorihi ** Bañi Chege Nat^unridan (Merry Christmas & Blessed New Year)

Wayínšji?e ragidanwena wórage píhšji
Something pleasing  you are heeding  news good really

^un nat^úndan gitáwena,

do(ing)   have pity on   to his (ones)

Wan^šíge akíwathanhšji nahádareñe ke.

People          all  truely                 the-at-it is-they

Behold I bring you tidings of great joy.

Which shall be to all people.

E'e Báñi chége ritéwe Uhánwe Wóhdahi hédan uráyu taho.

May you have a year full of light and love.

Wakánda, wankwásose máyanpi ritáwe mínahe ^únhinhi ho.  Tándare wósingeñeda  míne gráhi wóyuhinhi to;  tándare wagírixogeñesge  wagírusdan rehi to;  tándare wagíbahiñesge  waróxi iyánki añí to;  tándare wógit^anñesge  wapána wiwahunge to;  tándare uhándhe náhesge  uhánwe to;  tándare gíro skúnañesge  náhje wipigi^un to.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.  Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light;  and where there is sadness, joy.

The Prayer of St. Francis.

  Hanwe Wakandeyinge Tunñe Girorihi  * Bañi Chege Nat^unridan  (Merry Christmas & Blessed New Year)