[Lexicog] yoked

Hayim Sheynin hsheynin19444 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 3 04:29:18 UTC 2008

Dear George,

I am completely satisfied with your very intelligent answer.
I didn't know

that the sense I suggested should be expressed with a noun ‘protestataire’',

since I am more proficient in Latin, than in French. In Latin the form parallel

to ‘protestataire’'may be existing only in Vulgar Latin.

However ‘protestans, protestantis’seemed to me both in form
and meaning

parallel to the French protestant, -e

When I wrote "Participle Present" I did not intend to say that
it is real participle,

I know that many French adjectives originated from
participial forms.

No harm intended.

Hayim Y. Sheynin