[Lexicog] Lexicography Software

Dimitris midiostri at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Mar 12 09:30:20 UTC 2008

Dear friends,

Recently, I begun compiling a word-list together with definitions of a
specific Greek argot. I have created therefore an Access database but
now I'm thinking of using instead some more appropriate lexicography
software. And this should happen now, before the list gets way longer
and I get myself into big troubles with converting it.

Would you be so kind as to advice me about the possibilities and the
available software? Again, note that my effort is in greek.

Thanks in advance :^)
Dimitris

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com