[Lexicog] Spellchecking Unicode in MS-Office

Sat Nov 15 01:16:02 UTC 2008

No, I am not grudgingly admitting it. I finally switched to a Mac this
year after about 15 years on Windows from 3.1 Japanese to 95 English,
etc.; it has always been difficult to use foreign languages on Wintel
machines.

Japanese has gradually gotten better over the years, but working with
it and English in Word continues to be a nightmare.

Based on the Web page you have provided, it appears they are
continuing to improve. BB