[Lexicog] A bit of orientation needed! (Dictionary Solftware)

jorcaiba jorcaiba at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 15 02:30:23 UTC 2009

Hello everybody! I'm a Romance filology student and I'm very glad to
have found this group about lexicography! For the last two years I've
been trying to develop a multilingual dictionary of Latin and ALL the
Romance languages, but haven't found the right (free) software for it.
Any suggestions? I've had a look at the different software programs
that www.sil.org offers, but I'm not sure if they are obsolete or if
they are the best than one can get for free (or at a reasonable
prize). Any alternatives? Once I'm finished with the dictionary I'd
like to publish it on the Internet, or at least be able to export it
as a .pdf file. My main problem is that I'm dealing with many
languages at the same time! And I'm still using Words, so I'm in a
dramatical situation :) Thank you all very much for your help!!!

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com