[Lexicog] MS Keyboard Layout Creator

Wayne Leman wayne.leman at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 6 18:47:05 UTC 2009

Jan, because I had some persistent conflicts between Keyman and some other programs, I decided to try MSKLC and a MS Keyboard. I am quite happy with the results. I am able to use my MS Keyboard just fine with Toolbox, Lexique Pro, Word, and any other program so far.

I don't know a lot about getting Unicode characters to display correctly, but I do know that we need to select a font that has the desired Unicode characters. Otherwise we may just get computer garbage or question marks displaying. Arial is a decent font for testing Unicode characters. Not all MS fonts have all Unicode character positions filled yet.

Wayne Leman

  .